CND discontinuations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
Someone please help clear this up for me on a few Cnd lines

I keep hearing that the shellac original top coat, cnd spa pedicure and scentsations are being discontinued?

The original top coat has been put on new advertising material with the arrival of duraforce. It has also been mentioned in a few videos by Cnd educators that you can use any three of the topcoats. Just seems weird to mention them if being discontinued.

Also I'm sure I read that the cnd spa pedicure products were staying in along side the new spa line but I can't recall where I saw that?

And then finally I hear scentsations was going but then they now have a full stock of all of them on s2?

Sorry for long post. Any ideas on these? Let's hope they're all staying!!

SweetSquared are your best resort to answer this, we can only tell you what we've been told, and there was definitely an announcement that Scentsations were being discontinued. Bear in mind CND in the States have different stock to us, and we in the UK are only able to buy what CND in the states make available. S2 are distributors, not manufacturers.

I've not seen anything about original Top Coat being discontinued. No idea about pedicure ranges as I don't use them

Scentsations were bought back but I'm not sure if it was just as a Christmas line or for good.

I just checked the s2 website in excitement hoping for Coconut & Mango handwash but no such luck :(

They've got some of the range, but I think its stock clearance rather than normal stock.

I just checked the s2 website in excitement hoping for Coconut & Mango handwash but no such luck :(

They've got some of the range, but I think its stock clearance rather than normal stock.

I've just checked the sweetsquared Facebook page and that just mentions the mini lotions being available for a limited time.

I know they had a few of the bigger lotions too, because i stocked up on the coconut and mango, but no handwash. Never thought I'd miss a product so much!

I've just checked the sweetsquared Facebook page and that just mentions the mini lotions being available for a limited time.

I know they had a few of the bigger lotions too, because i stocked up on the coconut and mango, but no handwash. Never thought I'd miss a product so much!

I know, I bought some of the mini lotions last week, but I want the handwash too!! Lol :p:D

I think I will have to check with them. I don't understand why they have discontinued scentsations. The only thing I can think of is that they might feel it's competing with the new spa range as that is centred around scent?

They have a TON of the mango hand wash at my local distributor but I'm in Canada lol

They have a TON of the mango hand wash at my local distributor but I'm in Canada lol

I feel a road trip to Canada coming on [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back