CND Distributor NZ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
I found a website called CreativeNZ...basically like the american CND website..seen all the products they have, I contacted them to see if I could get an account set up so I could order online.

Got an email back from California saying that CND doesnt sell products straight to the professionals but sells them to distributors? I knew this but I thought this website was the NZ distributor =/

They also gave me a phone number for the distributor in Nelson...so i'm just asking all the CND Kiwis out there if when they order products..do they do it via phone only?

Thanks.

I should add i'm immigrating to NZ next month..so i'm not just wanting to order products from another country!

No one able to help??

Try a pm to Envy. I'm sure he will be able to advise you.

Not sure why you got an email back from California if you emailed Creative NZ. The actual site to use here in NZ for ordering is Home | Creative Nails New Zealand.
This is the NZ distributor for CND and you can make all your orders online if you are a CND qualified Nail Tech.

Home | Creative Nails New Zealand

Contact Aimee and the girls. Once you have copies of certain you will be able to set up and order through the site or via phone.

Very odd you got an email from USA??

Thanks guys, It was a bit strange that I got an email back from the US but..I went onto Creativenails facebook and got the email address from there and Nicky? emailed me back and is going to set me up :)

Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back