CND lamp - UV or LED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demiciel

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am excitedly awaiting my CND shellac training in two weeks time so you'll probably see me around with 'help why isn't it curing properly?' Posts in the future haha

For now, is it worth paying the extra and upgrading my beginners set UV Lamp to an LED one?

I've seen quite a few threads with techs not being too happy with their new LED lamp...

What are the differences between them? (Despite the obvious one being UV and one LED lol). Pros and cons? Is there much difference between the cure times? (I gather the LED is quicker)

Thanks very much in advance!

I would recommend the LED one. It's small on your table, looks neat and cures fast. This is particularly good for nail art designs when you are doing a bit, cure, another bit, cure etc.
I haven't had any problems with mine. I purchased it about a year ago and it is in daily use.

Thanks for the info, I'm glad you're happy with your Lamp!

Ok this thread is probably obsolete now as I've just spoken to S2 and the UV Lamp is now discontinued so we'll be getting an LED Lamp in the starter kit anyhow...

I'd recommend the LED lamp too. No problems at all and much faster.

ETA: Ooops posted at the same time as you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back