CND lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCB

Reaction score
Hi there, my new lamp has just arrived from Ellisons and I'm booked in for my Shellac training course next Friday - I'm really looking forward to it.
However I'm really struggling to get the lamp set up. I can't get the cover off as its so tight. Is that normal ? I'm sure I will break the cover if I force it. Surely it shouldn't be so stiff?
My question is, is that normal or am I being a whimp and not pulling hard enough ? It really is tight.
Any advice on this will be much appreciated as I'm thinking I should return it as faulty.

Kind regards

Louise

No its totally normal. With both of my lamps I've made someone else open then up the first time for me so I could blame them if they broke them lol. I believe there are some videos on YouTube for lamp set up so you might want to give those a watch. Xx

Thank you all so much for your response. I watched the YouTube video- still struggled with it but then I asked my husband and BINGO...he did it!!! Made it look so easy Grrrr.
So now I'm good to go all ready for my course on Friday.
Thanks again everyone and as its my first post can I say I'm very impressed with the response and support shown.
I'm new to all this but am finding this site a real support. X

Latest posts

Back