CND LED lamp, genuine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxjwild

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im new on here, ive qualified recently in lash extensions, hi brows, spray tanning and semi permanent mascara. Ive booked and waiting for my gel polish course.
My question is does anyone already have a CND Led lamp? That can help me spot if the one ive been bought is genuine please. My mum bought it for me to help me out, but because i dont have any polishes (i dont yet have my certificate to purchase), i cant test the lamp to check it. Are there anything that i can look for to see if it's authentic? It looks the real deal, boxed etc. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Jackie

As far as I'm aware there are not any copies of the CND LED Lamp around so if you Google images of the CND LED Lamp and yours looks the same then it is

CND-LED-Lamp1.jpg

:)Thanks very much, yes mine looks identical to this image! Thanks for replying! Xx

Hi Jackie, just a quick heads up; I did exactly the same thing.. my Mum got me a CND LED Lamp from a friend who bought it and never used it. I then slowly bought myself the bits and pieces required to do the shellac conversion (having done my l+p with them) and got told when I went to book on the course that I wasn't allowed on because I couldn't verify all my equipment was genuine. So I'd suggest finding out if where you bought the lamp from can provide you proof of purchase from either Ellisons or S2 just so you don't have the same problem!!! Enjoy :) x

Latest posts

Back