CND LED lamp problems: not as shiny/shrinking/lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parisasher

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first post!
I'm forever using salon geek to look for answers and cant see this at a quick glance (so sorry if its a repeat!)

I've just switched to the LED Cnd lamp after using the UV Cnd for years!
I'm having problems!

Firstly a couple of ladies that have never had problems are now having nails peel almost completely off! (some of them are requesting I go back to other lamp: which isn't great!)
I have however used the lamp on myself and not had a problem :s
I might also add I am checking there positioning in the lamp and they are all good!

I'm finding the top coat isn't as shiny: for e.g. the colour coats are their normal shiny selves and as soon as I apply top coat of any kind (cnd of course) and cure and wipe they almost look a bit Smokey, so I'm Dsperse wiping again! this seems to help slightly but I'm still not happy with it! they are shiny to a degree but not what I did get from from the uv lamp (one regular actually requested a re top coat in the other lamp! when we did it was noticeable more shiney! same top coat bottle).

Lastly I'm noticing quite a lot of shrinking. i.e the tips going more see through.

All of these are issues I have never had before after using these products for years! so I'm at a bit of a loose end!

I thought it may be a lamp problem: sweet squared kindly replaced but same again and no answers.
If anyone has noticed the same in any instance then please do let me know. hopefully some light can be shed on the situation! as I'm following everything to the letter

Thanks all!

I also had issues with the LED lamp the same as you, I returned mine & went back to UV, sadly didn't get to the bottom of my problems so I'm no help sorry

I'm on my third lamp in the past few months because the first two broke. So far I'm not impressed with the LED

Latest posts

Back