CND LED lamp pulse light?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just wondered if anyone knows why the new CND led lamp flashes on and off on setting 1 for base coat. It is 10 seconds as they recommend but the lamp pulses on and off every second so your really only getting 5 seconds of the led light actually on?

Also same as top coat setting 3, should be 60 seconds but it pulses for 10 seconds before the 60 seconds start so really 70 seconds!

Just checking if I'm missing something here.

Thanks

I don't know why it is but the top coat pulses for 10 seconds and then counts from 50 seconds as I watched it today because I was confused when it started pulsing. It's weird there's different settings for top coat and colour too, I only got mines today so don't really know the full science behind it. Haven't read much.

What I understand is that it pulses to deliver the correct cure for each product coating.

It probably will say in the brochure the correct answer. This is what I understood from the CND representatives.

I believe its because you can use the lamp for brisa nails and the pulsing helps prevent an exothermic reaction aka heat spike in gel nails.

Thankyou everyone, no I can't see it anywhere in the brochure. I'm sure it's fine but I was tempted to cure base twice. I am only using shellac not brisa xx

I believe its because you can use the lamp for brisa nails and the pulsing helps prevent an exothermic reaction aka heat spike in gel nails.
Totally correct. Because the system cures shellac and brisa it prevents a heat spike.

The lamp was made like this so trust your suppliers that it does what it is meant to do!
No need to cure twice.

Vic x

Oh that makes sense. Thank you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back