CND LED lamp question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuan

Reaction score
It says to cure the cnd shellac base coat for ten seconds, but the button with the number 1 on the lamp flashes and cures for only 5 seconds. Am I suppose to cure the base coat twice?

It says to cure the cnd shellac base coat for ten seconds, but the button with the number 1 on the lamp flashes and cures for only 5 seconds. Am I suppose to cure the base coat twice?

You only cure once.

Button 1 flashes only 5 times but don't count the flashes count the entire time and you'll find it takes 10 seconds :)

Button 1 flashes only 5 times but don't count the flashes count the entire time and you'll find it takes 10 seconds :)

Ok, I just tested it with a timer; it does equal 10 seconds if im not just counting the flashes. Thank you!

Ok, I just tested it with a timer; it does equal 10 seconds if im not just counting the flashes. Thank you!

I have to ask since we are on the subject of gel polish: how hard are gel polish(Shellac) suppose to be if properly cured? I've done one of my hand with Shellac but I expected them to be a bit harder. The gel feels like a hard film, almost like you can leave a indent in it with an edge of an object(like a fingernail) but you can't. Is this normal?

I have been doing gels for a couple of years now using low quality gel polishes, but it seems that there isn't really a difference in hardness between "properly cured" and "under-cured" gels.

Latest posts

Back