CND LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Recently switched to the led when my cnd uv lamp broke.

I was told when I bought it from S2 that although it is more expensive to buy, at least there are no uv bulbs to keep replacing.

So am I right in thinking it just goes on and on working perfectly until it breaks one day?

Other than being defective, I guess that's the idea. They do supposedly have a life limit but it's around a few thousand hours.
Once they reach that point you just toss it and buy a new one.

But since nobody's manage to reach that point yet I guess we'll just wait and see

Recently switched to the led when my cnd uv lamp broke.

I was told when I bought it from S2 that although it is more expensive to buy, at least there are no uv bulbs to keep replacing.

So am I right in thinking it just goes on and on working perfectly until it breaks one day?
Yup! I think the bulbs have something like 10,000 hours on them so they'll probably be working long after I've stopped lol I would assume the actual mechanics of the lamp will give up before the bulbs.

That's right :) The UV lamps needed changing after 100 hours but the LED bulbs last 10,000 hours!

Latest posts

Back