CND Make-up & Skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CND will be offering training for the make-up and skin care range that they have teamed up with?
I'm going to ring them on Monday and ask but am a bit impaitent so wondered if anyone has any info.

Nimue skincare definitely do training!
I am not a Beauty Therapist therefore I have not done the full training in the use of the skincare range , but as we stock all of products I have been trained in the retail side and I work beside a Nimue skin therapist....who disappears every so often to go and train Salons up here in Scotland!! who are taking on the range.

It is a fantastic range of products...and yes I do work for the Hyperion Group, therefore I would say that!!....but really I have used Nimue for months now and I cannot believe how much my skin has improved and I have used every range you can think of, from Lancome to Dermalogica to Nivea!!!...and none of them have made my skin feel and look this good!......

...... I must admit that I am unsure what training is ongoing or upcoming as regards the Anthony Braden Cosmetic range but I am sure the customer service girls at the Hyperion Group (Designer Nails) will be able to give you up to date information.......HTH

Lisa and I spoke to Numue at Excel and they said you need to have a beauty therapist qualification and buy the full kit which was approx £1600+ vat and then you get the training included. They will also NOT distribute to mobile techs but I do not know why.

nailsbydesign said:
Lisa and I spoke to Numue at Excel and they said you need to have a beauty therapist qualification and buy the full kit which was approx £1600+ vat and then you get the training included. They will also NOT distribute to mobile techs but I do not know why.[/quote

So does that mean that I couldnt order anything out of the catalogue even if it were for myself?
What about the make-up, any advances there?

louge said:
nailsbydesign said:
Lisa and I spoke to Numue at Excel and they said you need to have a beauty therapist qualification and buy the full kit which was approx £1600+ vat and then you get the training included. They will also NOT distribute to mobile techs but I do not know why.[/quote

So does that mean that I couldnt order anything out of the catalogue even if it were for myself?
What about the make-up, any advances there?
As far as I know you cannot order anything individually that is why there are no prices in the catalogue but I could be wrong there ....this was what I was told at the show. Pamela Rholf uses this in her salon so you could get it from her individually at retail prices. Why not e-mail or ring her you probably have her contact details already:)
Make up is priced so you should be able to buy that.

If you look in the catalogue it just says to contact them and that free training is given with your opening order, I assume as already stated that that will be for beauticians only. I would of loved to try the products on myself but never mind.

As for makeup you can buy individual but I dont think there is any training, the makeup is lovely though, I have eyeliner, lip glosses and a foundation and they are fantastic

Latest posts

Back