CND Master Painter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellsy

Reaction score
Just wanted to share as I'm really excited! I completed my Master Painter course today! Fab day and I love my badge 😊 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383160462.209082.jpg xx

Ah that's fab, well done x

Do u go on a course to achieve this or something?? Xx

Do u go on a course to achieve this or something?? Xx

Yes you have to complete the CND shellac brings em back, CND shellac art and styles course and possibly also the CND brisa lite smoothing course (as I know this is now included in the MP course) before you can sit the CND master painter course.

Ooh a lot of money is it to do all that? Xx

Thank you, looking forward to wearing mine tomorrow :) x

Cant wait for dates to be announced to do mine, love cnd courses! Was it definately worth doing? X

Congratulations, would love to be in that position one day :)

Congrats! Welcome to da club! :lol:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383215300.278721.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383215300.278721.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 153
Cant wait for dates to be announced to do mine, love cnd courses! Was it definately worth doing? X

Yes it is, good fun, goodies and really great to have it confirmed that you're doing it well, and you get the badge :) x

Yes it is, good fun, goodies and really great to have it confirmed that you're doing it well, and you get the badge :) x

Congrats btw :) I was thinking it would give you extra confidence in your work & your clients see that you know what you are doing (because I look about 12!) was it like a pass or fail class? X

I've just booked myself on courses too... Literally can not wait!!! :)

Congrats btw :) I was thinking it would give you extra confidence in your work & your clients see that you know what you are doing (because I look about 12!) was it like a pass or fail class? X

Thanks. 😄 Lucky you! I don't think it's pass/fail as when you do the course you will be confident and competent in what you do, but your EA is there to advise and help, and they're great at that x

I've just booked myself on courses too... Literally can not wait!!! :)

You'll love them, then you'll be on here sharing your excitement as no one else seems to get it 😄 x

Thank you Chickafish 😊 just waiting for my L&P conversion on the 18th now! X

I've got Gel conversion next week and awaiting l&p conversion dates. Gotta get the rest of the master titles! :D Have fun at your L&P conversion!

I've got Gel conversion next week and awaiting l&p conversion dates. Gotta get the rest of the master titles! :D Have fun at your L&P conversion!

Ooh have fun! Yep I'm going for the full set too :) x

Latest posts

Back