CND MASTERS TODAY-DAY ONE...something NEW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Probably the wrong place to post this thread...but figure its nail related so...
Eventually got my act in gear and went to London Today to see Ketan for my CND MASTERS.....and LOVED it.

I learnt some stuff about mix ratio that i didnt really know or acknowledge before..that no one had ever told me or showed me before....shocking..considering how important it is to get mix ratio correct and that i have been "doing" nails since 2004.

So now i wait nervously to see if i am good enough to get my invite to qualification day....?????

So the moral of this thread is.....if you re thinking about doing your masters but are holding off.....JUST DO IT......

because when you think you know everything there is to know something else pops up and amazes you.

On that note thanks CERI, mizzy dizzy for joining me on this little adventure

Well done! Pleased you've finally done it. I bet you feel great x

Yes Sarah...i just have to wait to see if i get invited/made it to qualification day.

On that note i may need to kidnap you to use you as a model???!!!lol

Yes Sarah...i just have to wait to see if i get invited/made it to qualification day.

On that note i may need to kidnap you to use you as a model???!!!lol

As long as I have 2 weeks notice to book it out the office then kidnap away x

Good for you! I'm sure you did great! Keep us updated, I'll be starting my masters next month so am keen to hear EVERYTHING I can lol x

Latest posts

Back