CND new spa mani pedi ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
Hi
Just looking for people's reviews on the new spa ranges.
What do you all think?

I love them!

I have both ranges & have used the citrus one on a few clients this week. The results are fab! The scrub is great, you can almost see the dead/dry skin coming off. The lotion is a nice consistency & Skin looks much brighter & feels so so soft but Im a bit unsure about the masque.

The masques from the older ranges (almond especially) look so much more luxiouorus to me. These ones are literally a flat, white mud consistency so nothing like the gold effervensance from the almond one. No clients have comented tho. The citrus smell is lovely! Not too strong to be over powering but you do still smell it after the treatment.

The floral one (the name escapes me- not had tea yet!) is very strong! I really love it, but I like heavy perfumes & heavy scents and i do wonder if it could be too much for some clients.

I like the tube sizes (im mobile so are a better size to carry- i have the smaller sizes 240ish mls) and think the bright, white packaging is lovely too!

Im totally in love tbh :) but I do want to have a rethink about the masques. I usually pop it on & wrap in towels but feel it now needs something else to make it a bit more luxiorious (perhaps heated mitts/boots??)

Im also keeping the marine products as I do a few fellas pedis in the summer & cant see them being happy with the new smells lol!

Have you tried them? What do you think? Xx

Thanks for the great detailed review!
I'm just wondering whether to buy or not - hence review request.
Thanks again [emoji3]

I do bang on a bit pahaha!!

I would start with the Citrus first tbh. Maybe get just the floral lotion to see what you think of the smell first as I can see it being a bit like Marmite for clients.

The results of both are fab tho, so if you are looking for mani/pedi ranges I dont think you will go wrong with these <3

Thanks minkeybox
I want a hand lotion to retail. Is the small size suitable or a bit big ?

They are fairly big, 248mls (the almond hydrating lotion is 236mls) so a nice size for the price, but not what I would call handbag size for retailing.

Not sure on the exact RRP for them yet either as the prices are not in my new catalog xx

Thanks. I've decided to stock the tisserand hand creams (already a stockist for this brand) as they are a nice small size with low RRP . Beautiful scents and fab quality .
I shall use up the rest of my mani pedi products while I ponder if I change over to cnd
[emoji3]

does the citrus one smell similar to the old citrus hand range? and can these be used on both hands and feet? What's the consistency of the mask? I'm looking for a new pedi range as the marine is nice but it could be nicer! I'm sticking with the almond for manis i think since this isn't going out any time soon as far as I can see and all my clients love it x

Just bumping this thread as I would like to know if the citrus foot soak is a foaming or non foaming product as my foot spa does bubbles !

Once I used a foaming foot soak in it only to find my client up to her knees in bubbles!! Fortunately we both had a good giggle over it [emoji4][emoji4]

It's a salt soak so no foaming. Hth. Xx

It's a salt soak so no foaming. Hth. Xx

Excellent - thanks for your speedy reply.
I can now order with confidence!
[emoji3]

Latest posts

Back