CND or NSI for L&P training/products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freda_nelson

Reaction score
Hi all

Apologies if this has been asked before - I couldn't find anything specific in the search.

I am starting my nail training next week (woo!) with the CND shellac course. I'm not trying to get ahead of myself, but I know the next thing I want to do is L&P.

As this takes such a long time to master, I thought I would train ASAP, so I can start the long road of perfecting it...! But I can't decide who to train with :(

I thought CND as i'm already starting with them, so one supplier makes sense... but all the acrylics i've ever had done (and recently) were using NSI. Also, a lot of people on here seem to be very impressed with NSI.

Theres not much price difference, so that can't decide it... so i'm a bit stuck! Any personal opinions on either/both system and training would be a real help.

Thanks!

Both NSI and CND are amoung the best products available internationally, CND have won awards for their training, and having personally done several courses with them I would recommend them. I cannot comment on NSI training and I haven't had any from them, but there are many, many Geeks who have so I'm sure someone will be able to comment.

I'd do the Shellac course first, see how the training goes for you, a lot of how well you learn is down to the environment and tutor. Chat through the options when you're there, buy a CND trial kit if you wish and see how you go

Have fun, you'll learn loads :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back