CND Rescue RXx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNails2017

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for some advice please. I own a home-based nail salon and am qualified in CND Shellac. I have one particular client who is experiencing awful condition of her natural nails at the moment. She has only recently been having Shellac (approx. 3 months) and has always suffered from weak, breakage-prone natural nails.

As her natural nails have become very bad recently, as in easily breaking/peeling/splitting, I recommended that she take a break from Shellac and use CND Rescue Rx. She has been using it (religiously) for the past 2 weeks and this morning sent me the attached photo. She says that her right hand is showing great improvement but the left hand remains virtually the same - and 2 nails have broken. You can see that the surrounding skin is very dry still as well.

She is excellent at using Solar Oil twice per day and eats a varied diet to include fish/nuts etc. She is 60 years old (a very young 60!), however her elderly Father is currently undergoing radiotherapy and I am wondering if perhaps stress is having an impact?

Does anyone have any advice or recommendation please? She is desperate to get her nails in better condition. Should she increase the number of times she applies Rescue Rx per day (currently twice)? Should she also use Solar Oil throughout the day?

Thank you very much!
Karen x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 77
You could also recommend she uses Cuticle Eraser each night to help with the dry skin. Solar oil can also be applied as many times as she likes. However she may benefit from some hot oil manicures with yourself too.

IBX would also help

You could also recommend she uses Cuticle Eraser each night to help with the dry skin. Solar oil can also be applied as many times as she likes. However she may benefit from some hot oil manicures with yourself too.

Thank you! I have just suggested the hot oil manicures to her and I think that's something she'll love, as well as being beneficial, so thanks for the advice. Have also recommended that she uses solar oil throughout the day, in between her morning and night Rescue Rx application.

IBX would also help

Thanks - I haven't heard of IBX before. Just had a quick look online - can I ask which particular product you'd recommend please?

IBX is a really good product many off the techs on here use it & easy to apply, many threads on here so do a quick search

IBX is a really good product many off the techs on here use it & easy to apply, many threads on here so do a quick search
I agree, I think IBX will be the best option too.

What’s hot oil treatment? Never heard of it. Surely you don’t mean paraffin wax?

What’s hot oil treatment? Never heard of it. Surely you don’t mean paraffin wax?
I do it using CND products but you can modify this routine to use other brands and oils.

I do it using CND products but you can modify this routine to use other brands and oils.

That's a fab video- I hadn't seen that one before. Almost 'Nigella' presentation style in its gushy-ness! [emoji12]
So I should be inserting a flower in their hand towel?....[emoji253]

I’ve seen it before
They’ve stopped importing it here. I only have the almost mask in a small jar and that was the last one left[emoji31][emoji31]

Latest posts

Back