CND Shellac help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.K

Reaction score
Hi again,

I'm thinking about adding Iced Cappuccino to my collection but is it a popular colour on its own or used more for layering?

Also which is better Rubble or Cityscape?

Last edited:
Iced Cappucino is popular alone or layered. It's a good multi purpose colour.
Rubble and Cityscape are 2 very different colours.....have you looked at the swatches online?

Iced Cappucino is popular alone or layered. It's a good multi purpose colour.
Rubble and Cityscape are 2 very different colours.....have you looked at the swatches online?

I have and I love them both.. Are they popular individually?

I use iced cappuccino a lot too. Rubble and cityscape are shelf sitters for me but I think it depends on your clientele. Mine mostly like brights, deep reds and glitters.

I use iced cappuccino a lot too. Rubble and cityscape are shelf sitters for me but I think it depends on your clientele. Mine mostly like brights, deep reds and glitters.

Personally I like to wear grey tones, my clientele is mostly Asian based...

Personally I like to wear grey tones, my clientele is mostly Asian based...

Cityscape will definitely be a hit for you then!

Rubble was very popular before the summer for me x

My iced cappuccino has only been used twice! Not very popular with my clientele rubble and cityscape are popular with my lot

Don't really use Iced Cappuccino but Rubble and City Scape are very popular.

Agree, nobody has iced cappuccino out of my clients

Hiya I've bought rubble recently and it has been popular, my clients are mainly aged 18-30 so neutral colours like greys and nudes have been requested loads x

Latest posts

Back