CND Shellac prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
Hello. I am currently a Gelish girl but am toying with the idea of adding CND Shellac to my services. I know I can find out this info tomorrow if I call S2 but I haven't got time tomorrow, I'm working all day. Can someone please PM the price of a bottle of Shellac, and is the base and top coat the same price?

I've already got a mani, pedi and nail enhancements qualification so will just need to do the CND Shellac course, which I already have a price for.

I just want to spend my Sunday afternoon working out how much my CND startup will cost.

Many thanks everyone.

Has someone told you yet MM

Just pm'd you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was looking at a conversion to shellac. However, if I read right, the bottles content is half the size of Gelish? So it works out a couple of £ more for the same quantity...or have I got that completely wrong?

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, yes the bottles are much smaller but I think that would suit me better. I don't work full time doing Gelish, probably only about 8 sets a week so I could have a bigger range of colours for half the price. My Gelish gets thick before I've used up the whole bottle so there's quite a bit of wastage.

Shame their lamps are so expensive! At least it's just a one-off purchase.

Yeah the bottles are tiny but I agree I found when using opi, the larger bottles rarely get used up entirely before they go gunky!

Pls could someone send the price for me to. Thanks

I have used shellac for 2 years now good product but I struggle to make money from it - can someone please pm me what I am supposed to be charging? Does anyone have the Cnd CPS info? Thanks [email protected]

I have used shellac for 2 years now good product but I struggle to make money from it - can someone please pm me what I am supposed to be charging? Does anyone have the Cnd CPS info? Thanks [email protected]

How much do you charge? X

If you're not making money at it I think you need to re-look at your prices! Or do you have lots of wastage?

Latest posts

Back