CND Shellac, what colours to begin with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristy26

Reaction score
just wondering which is a good choice of colours to begin doing mobile nails with?

Some french colours (studio white, Cremepuff, beau, romantique, moonlight & roses etc, you dont need all if these, just depending on the kind of french you would like to achieve)

Then I would say a classic red like either wildfire, masquerade or decadence.

A pink or two , my most popular are Tutti frutti and cake pop

Then some other popular colors are: Fedora, Tropix, Nude Knickers, Midnight Swim, Rock Royalty, Blackpool, Blue Rapture and Iced coral which is very good for layering. Hope this helps!

romantique, cream puff, hot pop pink/pink bikini, wildfire, blackpool, purple purple, silver vip, cake pop, masquerade.

basically just pick one out of every colour range to begin with, i.e 1 nude, pink, red, blue etc. :) then as you progress just add more to your kit.

I started with:
Cream puff
Negligee
Wildfire
Fedora
Masquerade
Cake pop
Grapefruit sparkle
Midnight swim
Blackpool
Tutti frutti
Tropix

I found that was loads to begin with and plenty of layering options. Although in hindsight I should probably have gone for something like rock royalty instead of tropix as tropix is along the same lines as tutti frutti. Hth xx

Latest posts

Back