CND Spa Manicure/Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yolanda

Reaction score
I am interested in attending this class, can anyone please tell me whether I can do this straight away after my Foundation Class, or am I expected to wait a cetain amount of time?

Am I right in saying that you need a kit for this class? And if so can you please give me an idea to how much this costs (please pm me since it is not permitted to discuss prices) and what is included?

Thanks

Yollie

Hi Yolli - I can tell you that the classes are free with the purchase of the kits but I highly recommend you call a Creative Academy Adviser on 0113 275 0433! They can answer ALL your questions plus send you relevent information through the mail!:)

Thanks Mrs Geek,

I have contacted the local Creative Nail Academy and they will be sending me all the details :)

I am very excited now, can anyone in the meantime give me some geeky feedback regarding this class; like what I should be expecting?

Thanks

Yollie

Be expected to PAMPER and BE Pampered - it's a real fun girly day and our students LOVE it!

Hi All
l purchased the manicure kit some time ago and did not know that the price included the training. Does the kit have to be purchased at a certain place for the training, and taken with in a specific time?

Absolutely love the products the hand lotion reminds me of the vitamin c chewy tablets l had when l was ickle.

Latest posts

Back