CND Spa Manicures/Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyGray

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I did my manicure pedicure training in may with a reputable firm and I enjoyed eh course and it taught me a lot and was very thorough, I've had a problem with the products not being suitable for mobile work though (leaking and not locking that kind of thing) so after asking on here am switching over to CND products. Obviously, having jsut recently trained I don't have the money to do another course (yet!) so have ordered the Into sets and have both of them coming to me, earth/almond and citrus/marine.

My question is, what other CND products will I need to offer spa manicures and pedicures! (I'm thinking additional products like Solar oil).

Thank you in advance! xx

Hi there,

Cuticle Away, Solar Oil and Cuticle Eraser spring to mind.

I've been watching the CND Education Spotlight Series videos on YouTube for the CND Spa Manicure and Pedicure systems which are great as they show you both the process and products that you need.

Good luck!

Lucy

Scrubfresh for squeaking, Nail fresh for correcting , super sticky , super shiney , a few CND colors and effects , shellac , a bunch of kanga files and koala buffers for buffing solar oil , currett , CND foot file , CND cuecuber heel therapy , CND sea siurum, a nice pair of heated mitts / boots.
Some color matching towles dark colors better than light especially for pedis .
A nice bowl and jug for your hand soak / milk bath ,
A Footsi bath with liners simply THE BEST mobile foot bath.

Fab thanks. I've already got the Footsie bath which is great and my towels... I don't know about the bowl and jug.. will have to watch the vids to see what oyu mean.

Ok so sea serum, heel therapy solar oil... and cuticle eraser seem to be the main things as I already have my files, polishes etc. It's just literally the lotions and potions I'm after.

YOu've been a great help, thank you!

Fab thanks. I've already got the Footsie bath which is great and my towels... I don't know about the bowl and jug.. will have to watch the vids to see what oyu mean.

Ok so sea serum, heel therapy solar oil... and cuticle eraser seem to be the main things as I already have my files, polishes etc. It's just literally the lotions and potions I'm after.

YOu've been a great help, thank you!

Scrubfresh is the key!

Scrubfresh is the key!

ok, what is it?

Also the brand I use currently have a cuticle oil (which I love) but they also do a thicker gel that you can use at night. Is there a CND equivalent?

Scrubfresh is the best dehydrator, it also leaves behind a pathagen fighting layer , it makes it realy easy to polish even after an intensive manicure!

Solar oil works really well along side cuticle eraser , witch is an AHA treatment, think of it as the shampoo and solar oil as the conditioner.

Scrubfresh is the best dehydrator, it also leaves behind a pathagen fighting layer , it makes it realy easy to polish even after an intensive manicure!

Solar oil works really well along side cuticle eraser , witch is an AHA treatment, think of it as the shampoo and solar oil as the conditioner.

Ok thanks very much. I'm used to, in a spa manicure, doing soaks, scrubs, massages and using then a cuticle remove product, a cuticle cream and finishing with a oil. So the eraser is the product to help break down cuticle right? and is there a cuticle away? Whats this one for?

Your help is much appreciated!

Ok thanks very much. I'm used to, in a spa manicure, doing soaks, scrubs, massages and using then a cuticle remove product, a cuticle cream and finishing with a oil. So the eraser is the product to help break down cuticle right? and is there a cuticle away? Whats this one for?

Your help is much appreciated!

Cuticle away is a professional use only cuticle remover , it breaks down the tissue so you can remove it ,

Cuticle erase is a home care AHA item you can retail to your client with solar oil , you can also use this as a moisture pack ,,,,,

CND products are diffrent to others , I really would recomend the class xxx

Thanks very much. I know I need to do, but I can't. I don't have the money. Not now anyway, not until I earn some at least :)

If you register as a Pro with cnd.com you will be able to access Spa step-by-step guides under the Tools & Support, Technical Reference section of the website. You'll also be able to read all about the products. It's a really fantastic site!

Did you know that you get most of the products included when you do the course? You'd be better off doing that in the long run, rather than buy products now then have to pay again x

If you register as a Pro with cnd.com you will be able to access Spa step-by-step guides under the Tools & Support, Technical Reference section of the website. You'll also be able to read all about the products. It's a really fantastic site!

I have done now, thank you, that's wonderful!

I've just had a look and the products we get oncluded in the price of the course would cost about £45 plus VAT, so I do think you should consider waiting and doing the course before you buy anything, it really is cheaper that way! x

A little bump for this one, as I'd love to ask what bowls people use for the Almond Milk Bath? Thank you x

Latest posts

Back