CND tech in Gosport/Fareham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellsy

Reaction score
Hi geeks, my sister-in-law is looking for a CND Shellac tech in either Gosport or Fareham. She's looking on LoveShellac.com, but I thought it would be beneficial to ask on here also :) many thanks x

Hi I live in Gosport but offer Gelish if thats any help. I'm mobile and cover Gosport, Fareham and local areas. I'm a fully qualified therapist with 12 years experience and trained in Gelish a year ago.x

Virtues 2011 is down that way and has a lovely home salon!
She offers CND shellac!
X

Last edited:
Waxandpolish is just outside Fareham and is qualified in CND Shellac and has a lovely home salon too. I'm in Southampton so a little further away. I would definately recommend Jo, she produces some lovely nails. I'd be happy to pass on her number if you wish to PM me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Virtues very kind! Yes I'm in Fareham. Happy to give you my number if you want to PM me OP.

Hi I live in Gosport but offer Gelish if thats any help. I'm mobile and cover Gosport, Fareham and local areas. I'm a fully qualified therapist with 12 years experience and trained in Gelish a year ago.x

Thank you, but she's after Shellac xx

Thank you ladies xx

Latest posts

Back