CND The Event 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow what happens at this even I need to know more!!!

Having spent a weekend with the team, I am in 2 minds if I should come as a guest myself! Its going to be good fun and I am VERY exited!

Be there or be square!! :Love:

Im going to sound sooooo silly lol, but can someone explain what The Event is? I've been seeing so much about it but i don't know what it is lol!

x

Samantha has posted this evening on fb that no further announcements will be made until probably next week.

Can not wait. And she mentioned it is going to be somewhere in the Midlands! Get in!!!!

I am really hoping to get to this years as I missed the last one!

To anyone who wants to know what's involved I believe it's a great chance to network with other like minded techs, meets some of the industry idols, get some educations, learn about the new products being launched (There were new products last time!) and party all at the same time! :D

I will coming up with an employee with a little luck!

Does anyone know the location yet please? 😊 x

Aaaaahhh tell me now lol 😃 x

Cannot wait!!

The last one was amazing - the atmosphere, the teaching. Heck, even just being in the same place as so many people as crazy mad about nails was cool :D

I cant be the only one debating what to wear on my nails already am I!?!

Yep last time we had to have naked nails lol

did everyone get their email today?

did everyone get their email today?

Email.....what email?? What have I missed??? *Sobbing loudly* :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

If we wanted to be the first to know we were to call S2 to register interest, Samantha posted on FB a few weeks ago x

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

If we wanted to be the first to know we were to call S2 to register interest, Samantha posted on FB a few weeks ago x

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

So did the 'email' give further details of where & how much it will cost per ticket? Ive not seen any further updates on Samantha Sweets FB page :-(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

They're announcing details on Monday :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Excited......can't wait just want to get booked up. Lol

I registered my interest via email, but didn't get an email on Friday, feeling forgotten :confused:

Sent from sugarfarie nails, under the stairs xxx

Latest posts

Back