CND training gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anybody offer me some advice on the gel nail course at sweet squared?

I trained in gel nail extensions a couple of years ago and did a few sets. It's something now I want to start doing again, but I wants some good training. My problem is I can't decide if I should do the beginners gel course or the gel conversion course. I have called sweet squared and the lady thinks I could just do the conversion course, but it's not a guaranteed pass.

Have any of the geeks done the conversion course? If so what training did you have before.

Thank you xxx

I did the conversion course with them. If you've already been trained in gels then you'll find Brisa really easy to work with and shouldn't have any problem passing :)

Thank you pure.

Did you do gel nails quite a lot before doing the conversion course? I haven't done for about a year, but I am going to get all my books out again :) xxx

I hadn't actually done them at all, but I was CND trained in acrylic and they advised me that the conversion would be enough. The course was very good and I felt confident enough to go away and practice what I'd been taught. I've now been doing gels about 3 years with success :) So I'm sure the conversion will be suitable for you.

Thank you pure, I have booked on!! :) xxx

Brisa is a lovely product to work with you will love it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am very excited and nervous ;)

Will I learn brisa hard gel and brisa lite?

I forgot to ask that question xxx

As far as I know Brisa Lite is a separate course.

Latest posts

Back