CND Vinylux top coat question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me if the vinylux top coat still goes gloopy, have not bought any for some time and thinking of giving it another try. Also my nails are quiet bad from eczema has any one used a base coat or ridge filler with vinylux and if so how long did it last.? I know you shouldnt but just wondering if a ridge filler would work with it.

hi can anyone tell me if the vinylux top coat still goes gloopy, have not bought any for some time and thinking of giving it another try. Also my nails are quiet bad from eczema has any one used a base coat or ridge filler with vinylux and if so how long did it last.? I know you shouldnt but just wondering if a ridge filler would work with it.

CND Ridge Fx is a filling and enhancing basecoat for use with Vinylux and I'm quite pleased with it- lasts very well on my clients who need it, and doesn't negatively affect longevity of the Vinylux at all.

My most recent bottle of Vinylux topcoat lasted about 3/4 of the way until it flopped up, but in my experience of over 15 different polish topcoats, this always happened once their is more air than polish in the bottle! :)

CND Ridge Fx is a filling and enhancing basecoat for use with Vinylux and I'm quite pleased with it- lasts very well on my clients who need it, and doesn't negatively affect longevity of the Vinylux at all.

My most recent bottle of Vinylux topcoat lasted about 3/4 of the way until it flopped up, but in my experience of over 15 different polish topcoats, this always happened once their is more air than polish in the bottle! :)

Thank you for replying, I bought the kit when they first came out and a couple of top coats, which I used but they did go gloopy, not used them for a while as my eczema was bad. I tried gels the other weekend but had to remove them as my hands started getting sore again and to remove them the remover hurt my fingers like hell. So Im going to have to stick with polish when I want some colour so was wondering about the vinylux but as some of my nails are quiet bad would need some sort of filler and didnt want to waste money on top coats which I would only use part of the bottle cause of them going funny. I have tried Jessica phenom but they are not lasting any more than about 2 days. I do have some Cuccio polishes but not tried their quick drying top coat just their normal one, but I do need one that dries quickly as I am the sort that cant sit still long enough for them to dry.

Latest posts

Back