CND Vinylux, which colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking into buy some of the Vinylux polishes. Can anyone recommend which colours to buy to start with? And which colours do you find most popular for French?

:lol:

I got the starter pack with 10 colours and 2 top coats.
Since then the most pooular colours I've added have been Tropix, Svelte Suede and Limeade. I've just bought Cerulean Sea and I personally love it so will be interested to see what clients think.
I'm actually surprised at Limeade, have never used it in a manicure but have done quite a few pedicures with it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I started with matching the Vinylux colours to my most popular Shellac colours so that I would be able to match the pedi to the mani. Then I went with the colours that jumped into my basket when I stood in front of the display.
That's how I choose my OPI and China Glaze selections... They just "jump" into my basket! They get my attention within the first 2-3 seconds and *poof* ... in they go. I have to be careful that I don't get doubles though.

The ones ive started with are:
Cream puff
Romantique
Grapefruit sparkle
Pink bikini
Overtly onyx
Lilac longing
Cityscape
Married to mauve
Wildfire
And my personal favorite mint convertible :)
HTH

Sent from my SM-G900P using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back