Cockermouth, Cumbria salon recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellem

MrsM
Reaction score
Hi guys just popped over from beauty. A very loyal client of mine is moving to Cockermouth, Cumbria in the next few months and is looking for a great salon she can go to for her highlights, waxing, nails and other beauty treatments. Can you please give me some recommendations? Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend works in a salon in cocker mouth, not sure of salon name but his name is Will :) expect a wait for a couple of weeks, he gets booked quickly x

I don't know Cockermouth I'm afraid but I can reommend a great one in Keswick if she can travel a bit and doesn't get sorted closer to home xx

Something within reasonable traveling distance to Cockermouth would be good. Are you able to find out the name of the salon? Is this hair or beauty salons? Thanks x

hello.

I live near-ish to cockermouth an although ive never had a treatment there before, I have heard really great things about pure touch beauty, which is within cockermouth. They were one of the 5 finalists in the professional beauty awards 2013 for salon of the year.
Pure Touch Beauty Salon Cockermouth Cumbria

The Keswick salon is called Star Beauty and its right in the centre of Keswick. The lady who runs it is called Sharon and she is fantastic. Its beauty, doesnt d o hair at all. Xx

My salon is in Cockermouth! (The Beauty Rooms) there are no hair and beauty salons combined only separate....also Will (hairdresser) works in Wendy's hair dressers!it's a small town! ;-) hope this helps!

My salon is in Cockermouth! (The Beauty Rooms) there are no hair and beauty salons combined only separate....also Will (hairdresser) works in Wendy's hair dressers!it's a small town! ;-) hope this helps!

Cheers Hun x

Latest posts

Back