Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i'm in Hertfordshire. Anyone else? :)

Any southern Ireland geeks[emoji4]

Ahh lovely, where do you work? Are you hair or beauty X
I'm beauty however trained in hair but prefer beauty, how about you? I'm just about to start in a salon in st Neots and work for myself from home too you?

I'm beauty however trained in hair but prefer beauty, how about you? I'm just about to start in a salon in st Neots and work for myself from home too you?
Ah lovely! I'm beauty too - I work in a salon in Bedfords town centre! X

I am in Crawley for now :)

Hampshire for me

Can't believe I haven't seen anyone from Reading yet in all the posts! (I did skip a few lol). I did live in Milton Keynes for a couple of years but back in my home town now [emoji4]

Anyone in St Albans? Am relocating in a couple of months don't know a soul there.

I'm Rebecca from Brentwood. I would love to meet for a coffee too.....or Pina Colada!
x

I'm Rebecca from Brentwood. I would love to meet for a coffee too.....or Pina Colada!
x

I'm in Basildon not far from you. And could totally do with a pina colada or few right now! However I'm 5 months pregnant [emoji24][emoji24] lol x

I'm Caitlin im actually Scottish but live in north London. Been here 6 months struggling to meet new people

I'm in Tiverton Devon, anyone near there? :)
I'm not too far from you, I'm just outside of Bridgwater so just a few motorway junctions away. Drove through Tiverton a couple weeks ago on our way to Ilfracombe! X

Hello Geeks! i am right in the south in Exeter, Devon. Anybody near me? I love coffee and gossip so let me know!!
Love Exeter for shopping! I live just outside of Bridgwater so not that far away, to be fair anywhere's better than here for shops, Bridgwater's full of hairdressers and charity shops and that's about it! X

I'm in Basildon not far from you. And could totally do with a pina colada or few right now! However I'm 5 months pregnant [emoji24][emoji24] lol x

Non alcoholic Pina Colada's! Yay I can come to Basildon, it's not that far in the car x

Ok, so I'm going out on a limb here but I've just moved to Dubai. Would be amazing if there are any geeks in that neck of the woods!

Latest posts

Back