College, what shall i do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Soo .. im currently a level 3 Beauty Therapy student and i love it but the year has almost come to an end, i have taken part in different courses including Ez flow acrylic nail course and a tantrick tanning course outside of college and want to be as good as i can be but im not sure what to when i leave... im not sure i want to start working full time yet and im not sure if i want to carry on my education, should i go to uni? business course? management courses? or will i be best to gain a years experience and go on the cruise ships? hairdressing for a year? Anybody got any suggestions as to the other options i have?

Thanks, gemma x

Last edited:
well if you want to stay in beauty but yet not get tied down to a job, well cruise ships would definately be worth a look into,it would be a brilliant experience personally if i wanted to go into beauty i would try to stay along that line when you finish college so you gain experience and dont forget your stuff

Latest posts

Back