Collins Beauty Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Are these any good? The packaging resembles something more expensive.... it says Collins Paris... does anyone use this?

I use Collin facial and body range in my salon and think it's absolutly fab! I love it, i have so much confidence in my treatments and products and my clients love it too!

Hi hun. I think you mean the range formerly known as G M Collin??? Now known just as Collin (a french make pronounced "collan").
Collin UK - About Collin UK
It is a mid price range product with quite good results, it's a large comprehensive range; facial, body & suncare with many extras like post epilation products etc. Distributed by the Fraser Muir Group. Hope the link helps hun. Are you looking at stocking a skincare range in your salon?

Hi hun. I think you mean the range formerly known as G M Collin??? Now known just as Collin (a french make pronounced "collan").
Collin UK - About Collin UK
It is a mid price range product with quite good results, it's a large comprehensive range; facial, body & suncare with many extras like post epilation products etc. Distributed by the Fraser Muir Group. Hope the link helps hun. Are you looking at stocking a skincare range in your salon?

No I was thinking about having treatments done in a salon,where they use these products...

Latest posts

Back