Color.id spatulas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get color.id spatulas or something similar?

eBay? Or you could snap off the combs on a normal spatch and smooth the end off

Tried ebay:( they're not like normal spatulas there like tint brushes sort of!

You can order them from Wella if you have a trade account, failing that you could maybe use a small kitchen spatula.... 😊

Hmmmm. I haven't seen these on eBay either. I'm pretty sure that they're only available from Wella, otherwise Sprushes are great. I bought Chinese copies on eBay of the Sprush set. Identical I promise and are great. And 1/4 the price.

Hmmmm. I haven't seen these on eBay either. I'm pretty sure that they're only available from Wella, otherwise Sprushes are great. I bought Chinese copies on eBay of the Sprush set. Identical I promise and are great. And 1/4 the price.

Thank you!

You can order them from Wella if you have a trade account, failing that you could maybe use a small kitchen spatula.... 😊

Can I make an account with wella if I don't own a salon?

Amazon have some, worth taking a look on there

Apparently you can. I'm self-employed and about to set up a Wella account. I'll keep you posted!

Apparently you can. I'm self-employed and about to set up a Wella account. I'll keep you posted!

Okay thank you! Is there an option on their website?

Can I make an account with wella if I don't own a salon?

Yes you can, you need to phone Wella on 01202 595700 choose option 1 and ask to set up an online account as a freelance stylist, they'll then give you the number of the Wella rep for your area who'll meet with you and set you up an online account

Yes you can, you need to phone Wella on 01202 595700 choose option 1 and ask to set up an online account as a freelance stylist, they'll then give you the number of the Wella rep for your area who'll meet with you and set you up an online account

Thanks!

I'm kinda worried cause they're from Hong Kong:/ but thanks kahuna!

B fine mun 😂 jus might take a while to get here then brake half way through the first use 😂 diddnt notice tha soz

B fine mun 😂 jus might take a while to get here then brake half way through the first use 😂 diddnt notice tha soz

Hahaha stop😂 I vowed not to order anything from china off ebay

Latest posts

Back