Colour advice please, L'Oreal preferably

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Hi all , I have a new client next week who has been having 566 666 20 vol and now she wants to just be a brown , she is probably a base 6 and the red has faded to more of a 666 would a base 6 with ash be enough to cover or will it still be very warm , I use majirel many thanks

Her previous hairdresser used a gloss colour and top panel of hair has been coloured 6.0 so would like to match up using the dia range

Her previous hairdresser used a gloss colour and top panel of hair has been coloured 6.0 so would like to match up using the dia range
Anyone please? X

Anyone please? X
Hi I don't actually use L'Oréal, but I use wella, from my experience unless the red has faded majorly, then a normal 6.1 won't actually neutralise the warmth, you would probably have more of a chocolate hue to it, I would think about adding some intensifiers to the mix, can you do a strand test? . Don't over promise and under deliver, also I would say that a quasi colour would work better as it'll be deposit only :)

Latest posts

Back