Colour advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninar

Reaction score
i have a client with long thick hair. Iv done her hair 3 times now.
She is a natural level 7
We have been on scalp bleach with 10vol and toning with rusk 10.13.
She has sent me a pic of what she would like, her hair is in fab condition.
Here is a pic of what she has sent me.
So I'm thinking doing face framing highlights then going in at the roots with 6n 10vol bringing that down and blending 7n & 7g 10vol then leaving the ends as they are a clean level 10 then rinse and tone with 10.13?

Does this sound ok? I'm a mobile hairstylist and I like to think I'm heading on the right track. Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
Any advice would be great please xx

Why are you leaving the ends at a 10 ? The image I see is completely copper toned with lights is that right?

Dont complicate it too much. Do your roots with a 6-7n and tease each strand. Pass on the roots and midlengths your dark tint and on the ends (after the teased area)a more cool colour, like 10.8 wella (sorry, I have never used rusk).

Why are you leaving the ends at a 10 ? The image I see is completely copper toned with lights is that right?
Icant see any copper tones in the end

Dont complicate it too much. Do your roots with a 6-7n and tease each strand. Pass on the roots and midlengths your dark tint and on the ends (after the teased area)a more cool colour, like 10.8 wella (sorry, I have never used rusk).
Ok thanks. I done it last night and turned out beautifu

Depending on the browser your using/app it only shows you the last picture viewed maybe try clearing your browser history? X

I'm a bugger for getting pics. I face framed highlights n used 6n on roots combed into 7n n lil 7g the ends I used 10.13. Turned out lovely. Could kick myself for not getting pics xx

Depending on the browser your using/app it only shows you the last picture viewed maybe try clearing your browser history? X
Ahh thank you the same pic keeps coming up ha that would make sense thanks [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back