Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

instantspraytan

Reaction score
Hi, hoping a Hair Geek can help me out.

Due to an injury i've been out of work for a few months so can't really afford my regular trip to the salon for my colour.

During my last visit I got a brown colour with some random flashes of blonde highlights. Was thinking of using a DIY hair dye to save me a bit of money. I'm looking to go lighter/blonde.

Would you advise this at all? I'd like some opinions before I do it. Don't want green hair or anything:eek: I'll upload a recent pic of myself onto my profile for anyone who might have some advice for me.

Also reason i'm asking on here and not my regular hairdresser is that during the past few visits my hair hasn't turned out the way I asked, so currently looking for a new stylist.

xx

hi , if you got your hair done with permanant colour last time , it wont lift to blond , the best you can hope for is that it wont do anything at all! you arent looking at green , youd be looking at all shades between dark orange and yellow! Please dont do this , why not check into a college for some foils - it will be cheaper than a massive colour correction if you do it yourself

Hi thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate you being so honest. I'll definitely try to get it done properly. x

Latest posts

Back