Colour brand suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyTor

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going mobile and I'm looking into colour brands. I trained using Redken but they're not on websites like salon services etc. I need something accessible.

I've been looking into Wella as they're easily sourced but what brands have you found easiest to use and source?

You can always contact a redken rep and ask to set up an account then you can order directly through them?
Otherwise wholesalers usually carry Wella (my favourite) L'oreal, Goldwell, Rusk.... however I really recommend that whichever colour house you choose go and do at least their colour theory course or conversion course so you can learn how all the ranges in said brand work so you can get the most out of it. Contact Redken and see what they can offer you. X

I've always only ever used wella but now I've just started on L'Oréal and I really like it a lot more. They have some really nice colours and I just find them a lot more nicer and richer to work with. X

Latest posts

Back