Colour correction advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ad the exact same with a client and I toner 7/3 + 8/38 colour touch and it was a lovely caramel tone

Ok think I'm gonna go with a neutral beige blonde toner first and see what happens. If it doesn't work I may suggest she has a semi permanent neutral brown.
8/73 or 7/73 would be really nice as a toner , but you will have to explain that its going down in depth to your client obviously ;-) . ps beige blonde wont do it as there isnt enough depth behind it .HTh xx

8/73 or 7/73 would be really nice as a toner , but you will have to explain that its going down in depth to your client obviously ;-) . ps beige blonde wont do it as there isnt enough depth behind it .HTh xx

Is that 8/73 koleston perfect? What about 8/7. Thankyou for all your help everyone!

What would happen if I used a colour remover on her hair first? I'd do a strand test obviously .

I'd prob try 8/38 or if ur scared put some 10/0 in ;) test 1st

Yea I mixed them together

I'm scared of greens lol

I love greens on darker hair when lifting or depositing. .. I dont play with green on blondes!

Latest posts

Back