Colour correction nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Queen

Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help!
I have a client who has tried to go grey balayage but it’s not really taken. It’s kind of a blue ash colour and now she wants to cover it with a rose gold.
What’s the best course of action and products for this as I don’t want the pink to react with the width wasn’t grey/blue to create a colour she’s not happy with.
Any help greatly received

I would double process, go in with an orange first to cancel blue then go in with the rose .

Hey, can anyone help!
I have a client who has tried to go grey balayage but it’s not really taken. It’s kind of a blue ash colour and now she wants to cover it with a rose gold.
What’s the best course of action and products for this as I don’t want the pink to react with the width wasn’t grey/blue to create a colour she’s not happy with.
Any help greatly received
Was the grey a direct dye? Or was it an oxidative colour?

Was the grey a direct dye? Or was it an oxidative colour?

It was oxidative (igora dove grey + 20vol )but as mentioned it didn’t really take so left quite a faint bluish tone to the hair

It was oxidative (igora dove grey + 20vol )but as mentioned it didn’t really take so left quite a faint bluish tone to the hair
Bleach and water will remove tone, and shoukd allow you to apply rose gold over it then.

Latest posts

Back