Colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selz

Reaction score
I need a little advice on correcting colour... I have a client who had her ends of hair bleached and toned with 8/38 by wella... her roots where darker about 7. She now wants to colour all over ashy brown. What will you recommend to use (as in colours by wella) and how will i do my application... she has a little regrowth natural base then the 7 then the rest is all bleached.

I need a little advice on correcting colour... I have a client who had her ends of hair bleached and toned with 8/38 by wella... her roots where darker about 7. She now wants to colour all over ashy brown. What will you recommend to use (as in colours by wella) and how will i do my application... she has a little regrowth natural base then the 7 then the rest is all bleached.
I would pre pig her hair with perfecton /43 +/7 or whichever copper pre pigment method you would use. Then apply a full colour of illumina 7/81+6/16 + pastel.
The other option is colour touch 7/89+6/71 with 1.9%

Thank you so much

I would pre pig her hair with perfecton /43 +/7 or whichever copper pre pigment method you would use. Then apply a full colour of illumina 7/81+6/16 + pastel.
The other option is colour touch 7/89+6/71 with 1.9%

Also what will be the ratio for both ideas ? How much of each will I use ?

Also what will be the ratio for both ideas ? How much of each will I use ?
Depends how cool you want it. With illumina I would do 2 parts 7/81 +1 part 6/16 with pastel. Or colour touch 2 parts 7/89 + 6/71 with 1.9%
But obviously use your better judgement on how to formulate it for your client, the more yellow the hair is the more violet (/6) you'll need, the more orange it is the more blue (/8)you'll need.

Latest posts

Back