Colour Fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveHairstyles

Reaction score
Hi, I used to use wella then in the salon I used to work in had a different brand of colours!! But i am mobile now and been using wella again this year, but they have brought colour fresh out in the meantime and I think I roughly know what colour fresh is but wanted ask people about there knowledge of colour fresh. I am going to go on a wella colour course in the new year to freshen up in my colour knowledge, but thought I would ask now about colour fresh.

Can anyone share there knowledge of colour fresh?

The colour fresh is just to keep tones looking vibrant and bright until the next appointment. I only use them in between colour appointments

Can also be used as toners (silver ones) they add loads of shine too. Great to offer to clients. They have had these a while just relaunched them. Good to retail to clients for in between colours too!

Ok, thank you!! So my next question would be I've got a client who has colour touch instamatic muted mauve, what colour fresh would you recommend to use in between having her colour done?

Latest posts

Back