Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've asked a similar question before but can't find the post anywhere.
I have a customer with heavily bleached hair & wants an ombré effect & the blonde toning down, which I'm fine with, it's the colour choice that throws me. I always add gold when going darker on hair but this colour looks really ashy & I don't want it dirty looking. Can anyone help with the best way to achieve this colour please? Thank you x

It's not letting me upload a pic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453291610.678848.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453291631.132272.jpg

8/71 in colour touch would be good for this

Straight on or would I need to use anything beforehand? X

I recently done exactly this on a client and here was the result I may try the 8/71 ct next looks lovely x

Straight on or would I need to use anything beforehand? X

Straight on is fine. You'll have to build it up over time for it to become durable.

However you could do colour touch filling.

Remember that prelightened hair absorbs warmth so using say 8/03 would end up as 8/0 and using 8/71 will end up as 8/1 (however due to the brunette it'll look more like a 7 but i find some of wella's 8s are more like a 7)

You can also do a very diluted perfecton rinse to pre pigment when going for a cool tone.

Thanks for your help x

Latest posts

Back