Colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi_babe

BellaVoi x
Reaction score
Hi
Hoping i could get some advice
So i have 2 clients who want the colour in the pic attached.

1st client- she is naturally a level 6, and has been having bleached highlights for years and years, since i have known her.

2nd client- has 100% white hair (more dark grey with white tones). She has a level 5 tint, with bleach h/l and some gold well 5R put through.

Has anyone done anything similar to the pic and what and how did u do to create?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-30-08-52-16.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-30-08-52-16.png
    482 KB · Views: 170
100% white is white! What do you mean by "Dark gray with white tones"?

Isn't that just chunky highs and lows?

100% white is white! What do you mean by "Dark gray with white tones"?
I mean salt and pepper, sorry didn't explain that bit very well.

Yeah it's basic highs and lows and just take large sections if that what she truly wants.
But you need to make sure she knows that this is NOT a natural look.

Yeah it's basic highs and lows and just take large sections if that what she truly wants.
But you need to make sure she knows that this is NOT a natural look.
Yeah they both know this, I feel pretty confident with my application and how and where I will be placing my chunky foils. Its the colour Im not too certain, so one client has a salt and pepper grey hair, usually has bleach foils with wella 5/77 tint. I will continue using the 5/77 as she likes that colour, but what blonde would I need to use to get the same effect rather than a bleached effect like she usually has?!

She's not going to look like the picture, she's focused on this color?
It sounds like she's an older women and I have wouldn't particularly recommend this color to her, as it would not fit her!
Of course you can do it to the first client but the second client I would definitely use your professional thinking and show her another picture for her age!

She's not going to look like the picture, she's focused on this color?
It sounds like she's an older women and I have wouldn't particularly recommend this color to her, as it would not fit her!
Of course you can do it to the first client but the second client I would definitely use your professional thinking and show her another picture for her age!
Of course, I totally agree!!!!! I have had this discussion with her, and she is adamant she wants this. I will hunt for more pics, and see if I can get her to like some others!!!!

Let me know if you find something else![emoji4]

I really don't like this look, it reminds me of Gemma's colour from sons of anarchy.. I found it very distracting!

I really don't like this look, it reminds me of Gemma's colour from sons of anarchy.. I found it very distracting!
Sons of anarchy is fab, Genmas hair is not! In fact if you look closely you can see the breakage! I'm currently on season 3 Tara's hair looks better layered[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I loved it!!! Jax is hot hot hot!!

❤️ Sons of anarchy I found s couple of seasons s bit poo but stick at the final is so good!

He's changed loaddds since queer as folk!
Totally, was he not in green street too? I think he suits long hair best!

Totally, was he not in green street too? I think he suits long hair best!
I am so behind with the series but oh yes he is sooooooo hot! I would colour and cut him for free FOREVER! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sons of anarchy is fab, Genmas hair is not! In fact if you look closely you can see the breakage! I'm currently on season 3 Tara's hair looks better layered[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think her hair was supposed to look trashy. At least I hope so anyway. Or rather Chavy?

Latest posts

Back