Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is 55/65 purple? (Don't know wella but trying to help lol) where does loreal 6.66 come into it?
I used 6.66 in the foils. I have started a new thread about this problem from yesterday hoping that I might get s few answers as I am totally stumped. Perhaps you could read it and give me some ideas on there. All help would be appreciated.

I'll go look now, just out of curiosity did you anti oxy after the bleaching process? The 6.66 looks very orange and the purple looks red, it would seem there was an overall problem with the hair rather than the individual colours to me

I'll go look now, just out of curiosity did you anti oxy after the bleaching process? The 6.66 looks very orange and the purple looks red, it would seem there was an overall problem with the hair rather than the individual colours to me
No I didn't use anti oxy should I ? The other thing I was wondering I know this might sound silly but this lady was from Eastern Europe I've never had any problems before with hair from Eastern Europe but I have never done this kind of colouring.i was surprised how little lift I achieved with bleach. Is it particularly stubborn does anyone know ?

What sort of Eastern Europe? Turkey type thing? I don't think ethnicity was the problem here tbh but will have contributed to the small amount of lift you achieved with the bleach

I can only think is the bleach left in the hair could have caused creeping oxidisation during the 2nd colour process due to not using anti oxy, it's really the only thing I can imagine making a purple go red

What sort of Eastern Europe? Turkey type thing? I don't think ethnicity was the problem here tbh but will have contributed to the small amount of lift you achieved with the bleach

I can only think is the bleach left in the hair could have caused creeping oxidisation during the 2nd colour process due to not using anti oxy, it's really the only thing I can imagine making a purple go red
She's from Bulgaria. Not used anti oxy for years I didn't realise it made that much difference I just thought it was a conditioner tbh and I thought not to use conditioner as it created a barrier. (Clearly not the same) I really must get on some colour courses things have changed so much. [emoji37]

I never really paid much attention to anti oxy untill I started using silklift bleach, every time I'd tone after a scalp bleach it wouldn't take at all, I started to use anti oxy shampoo before toning and it worked perfectly :)

I never really paid much attention to anti oxy untill I started using silklift bleach, every time I'd tone after a scalp bleach it wouldn't take at all, I started to use anti oxy shampoo before toning and it worked perfectly :)
Oh so it's a shampoo not a conditioner. What's the best one to use ?

Oh so it's a shampoo not a conditioner. What's the best one to use ?
I've used all different ones, Even Alberto balsam one works lol (it was an emergency) :rolleyes: ;) I buy any one that's cheap in the warehouse when I need it the one I have now is an own brand one I think, all it needs to do is stop the bleach creeping

I love wella post treatment.

I've used all different ones, Even Alberto balsam one works lol (it was an emergency) :rolleyes: ;) I buy any one that's cheap in the warehouse when I need it the one I have now is an own brand one I think, all it needs to do is stop the bleach creeping
Thanks for the help surf girl. Love this site and all the people who take the time to help [emoji173]️

Latest posts

Back