Colour opinion please - pic attached

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
What colour weft should I buy & brand please ?

image.jpeg

No one every replies to my posts . Pointless being a member

I cannot answer the question but given that it is a Friday and one of the busiest working days of the week for people I would give people a bit longer to reply. Many people may not get the chance to look at your picture and reply while they are at work.

Depends what length, quality and texture you want.

How long do you want them?

How much are you willing to spend?

How long are you wanted them to last?

Thanks cams . Only want them short 14" maybe ? , best quality my money will get me !! , I'd like them straight so I can curl if I wish .

I have been looking at Mongolian but obvs I'd LOVE Russian but understand that's a whole other price bracket ( hope I spelt that right ! ) cost I guess upto £200 I will only be putting them on clips to put in and out as I please ( I've had bad experiences In the past having them sewn or LA weave ) . Ideally if I am paying good money I want them to last , in the same token I don't mind replacing if I'm paying less . My main thing is getting the right colour blonde , which for some reason seems to be difficult even though I thought I was a "common" blonde !!!

I cannot answer the question but given that it is a Friday and one of the busiest working days of the week for people I would give people a bit longer to reply. Many people may not get the chance to look at your picture and reply while they are at work.

I know , it's just I've posted a few times and no one replies boo

I'd say #613 nd #22 mixed but would depend on the brand you buy really as they can vary X

I'd say #613 nd #22 mixed but would depend on the brand you buy really as they can vary X

I think your right about brand . 613 is what I've had in the past but now looks too yellow . I know some do a 60 but wasn't sure if it wouldn't be the right level . Ah man this stuff is complicated !!

Thanks cams . Only want them short 14" maybe ? , best quality my money will get me !! , I'd like them straight so I can curl if I wish .

I have been looking at Mongolian but obvs I'd LOVE Russian but understand that's a whole other price bracket ( hope I spelt that right ! ) cost I guess upto £200 I will only be putting them on clips to put in and out as I please ( I've had bad experiences In the past having them sewn or LA weave ) . Ideally if I am paying good money I want them to last , in the same token I don't mind replacing if I'm paying less . My main thing is getting the right colour blonde , which for some reason seems to be difficult even though I thought I was a "common" blonde !!!

To be honest if you really want Russian i'd look at doing a payment plan with rachels russian hair. Its near metquarter in Liverpool or you could ring them and ask.

Or save up and buy from russianhair.net

Its a really good investment as russian can last for upto 5 years.

You could have them custom coloured at the salon you get your hair coloured at.

Thanks . I didn't even know that was in Liverpool !!! I need them for next week so not really an option right now but defiantly something I could do for maybe next year . My hairdresser wouldn't do it , I know without even asking . If it's not from his salon he's not interested.

An Mongolian you could suggest for me ? Really appreciate your help . Are you in Liverpool or the Wirral ?

Thanks . I didn't even know that was in Liverpool !!! I need them for next week so not really an option right now but defiantly something I could do for maybe next year . My hairdresser wouldn't do it , I know without even asking . If it's not from his salon he's not interested.

An Mongolian you could suggest for me ? Really appreciate your help . Are you in Liverpool or the Wirral ?

Aw no way. Why don't you just get cheapish ones for next week then and then look into the russian?

For mongolian though if you have your heart set on it, try transform, a few people rate their mongolian very highly on here and its quite inexpensive.

I'm on the wirral (sob).

Aw no way. Why don't you just get cheapish ones for next week then and then look into the russian?

For mongolian though if you have your heart set on it, try transform, a few people rate their mongolian very highly on here and its quite inexpensive.

I'm on the wirral (sob).

R u in a salon ?

R u in a salon ?

No I'm not doing much hairdressing anymore because i'm redoing my GCSE's and A-levels and most of my time gets taken up with revising!

I'm on the wirral (sob).

"On the wirral" sent me straight to Wikipedia, lol.

Looks like a shade 16 in Fabulong, more ashy than a 60/613 one of my most used shades xx

Latest posts

Back