Colour question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethanyBum

Reaction score
Hi guys i have client asking for this colour (attached) she is naturally a base 6 with 30% grey. Was just wondering what you guys would use to get the darker root colour? I use clynol but i am falling out of love with using this brand! I have used loreal blondes and have tried a couple of igoras browns in the past but was thinking of using there nude tones range on this one? I am a little nervous when it comes to other colour ranges! Also what colouring technique would you use i dont feel this would be achieved with foil? Just wanted some opinions! Thank uu x

Attachments

• 1485464096821.jpg
    1485464096821.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 45
Ohh also client is natural base 6 with 30% grey regrowth but rest of hair high lift ice white x

could you not actually use her regrowth to get the effect??

to get that look on your client i would do full head highlights relatively thin slices with 3 different colours (i use Loreal Majirel)

bleach (or if your clients hair is light enough as you have it ice white.. just put conditioner on or a beige toner as the ice white could look a bit off with the darker beige colours...
9.3 or 10.3

and 7.3 or 8.3

personally i would want to get the .13 look to achieve the 3 lighter colours pic (but cant put them straght over bleached hair though hence to the .3) and 6 to get the darker root colour on top

if she wants it exactly like the pic with the darker root i would just use her natural and start your colours lower down 1-2 inch away from scalp rather then at the root thats way you dont have tint on the hair and it makes it easy to do next time,

personally i would say the darker root colour is a 6 anyway and then if you then put a 6 on her root and try and do the same look next time your gonna be working with dark tinted hair to get up to a level 10 and it may well go patchy and also fade out any way and then give her a root line with regrowth...

she probably gave you this photo thinking you could just use her root colour so she dont have a harsh regrowth line (just a thought??)

hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back