Colour reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIGHT OWL

Reaction score
I have just had a message from a client who's hair I have done for years...she has had a reaction to her colour... I use igora royal 6.00 as her main colour with 9% as she is quite coarse with 50% + white hair....
Is there an alternative colour for allergies I could use?
Has anyone used igora Senea?...x

KOLESTON PERFECT INNOSENSE. It's brilliant for coverage. Did you do a skin test before applying her colour? Thing is you could be using the same colour for 20 years and it only takes catching a cold or something else then her whole blood chemistry towards allergies can change

Thank you Simba someone else has recommended the wella...i am seeing her next Thursday but really could have done with seeing her when it happened. I'm thinking maybe more of a sensitivity than an allergy now....I will go through everything with her when I see her...but will obviously be changing her colour x

Thank you Simba someone else has recommended the wella...i am seeing her next Thursday but really could have done with seeing her when it happened. I'm thinking maybe more of a sensitivity than an allergy now....I will go through everything with her when I see her...but will obviously be changing her colour x
Better to be safe than sorry I'd say. She'll still need a skin test though with Innosense.

Latest posts

Back