Colour Touch Plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elaine82

Reaction score
Hi new to this and its been amazing so thanks. Just a quick question what is 77/07 like on very bleach blonde hair

i would definitely put some base in it if youre going over bleach blonde hun, you wont need loads but definitely put base in too, i have had experience in the past of putting brunette with no base over blonde before and it can tend do have a strange minky purple wishy washy effect, id day do like a ratio of 2:1 so like 30ml of 77/07 and 15ml of 7/0 at least for the first application anyway xx

Thank you darling forgot to say I was putting base I in, put 77/07 30mls and 15mls of 6 and turned out really lovely thank you so much x

How did you do that? Did you mix colour touch plus with the normal colour touch line?

no worries hun :) yeah you just mix them together, you just cant mix colour touch with koleston but you can mix colour touch plus with colour touch base colours, it's just because if you are bringing down the depth of a colour from bleached blonde it can go really wishy washy if you dont put base in

no worries hun :) yeah you just mix them together, you just cant mix colour touch with koleston but you can mix colour touch plus with colour touch base colours, it's just because if you are bringing down the depth of a colour from bleached blonde it can go really wishy washy if you dont put base in

No, you can't mix ct plus with ANY other colour touch range including the baseline.

yes you can, they advise not to but it does absolutely no harm to the hair if you do. I have been on a course with wella and the guy doing our course advised you arent supposed to but you can if you need to as it wont do any harm to the hair. You have to break the rules sometimes with hairdressing, as long as you are careful with what you are doing. I would much rather bend the rules a little and add a bit of base to colour touch plus than end up with an unhappy client with wishy washy purpley hair when trying to darken down bleach blonde.

yes you can, they advise not to but it does absolutely no harm to the hair if you do. I have been on a course with wella and the guy doing our course advised you arent supposed to but you can if you need to as it wont do any harm to the hair. You have to break the rules sometimes with hairdressing, as long as you are careful with what you are doing. I would much rather bend the rules a little and add a bit of base to colour touch plus than end up with an unhappy client with wishy washy purpley hair when trying to darken down bleach blonde.

This is what annoys me about hairdressing. People constantly say 'you have to break the rules sometimes' and 'there is no right or wrong way' however there is a right and a wrong way. You can also obtain better results from not breaking the rules.

If someone at wella is telling you to break a rule then its obvious he's not to be listened to. You can't trust whats going to happen when you break the rules so why play with fire, you're not a chemist so you have no idea what it could do to the hair.

Did you know that by adding a base to colour touch plus you actually deflate the intensity?

You wouldn't achieve a wishy washy result if you followed the rules and pre-pigmented for goodness sake!

Latest posts

Back