Coloured flashes help :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I done a clients hair last night I coloured it all over black with colour touch and put some slices round the head. I just done 3 across each side then 2 at the back all on an angle, the lady has said she wants it chunkier. So.... How on earth do I rectify this with the black now on there?? And how do I make it "more chunky" she is coming tomorrow to have it sorted any help at all would be great thank you guys xx

Hi guys, so I done a clients hair last night I coloured it all over black with colour touch and put some slices round the head. I just done 3 across each side then 2 at the back all on an angle, the lady has said she wants it chunkier. So.... How on earth do I rectify this with the black now on there?? And how do I make it "more chunky" she is coming tomorrow to have it sorted any help at all would be great thank you guys xx

Ok to make it chunky do slices not weaves! And bleach to a light orange with preferably, 10vol but 20if you must, but can she not wait till Monday? To give her hair some time as its just had a chemical service done. X

Ok to make it chunky do slices not weaves! And bleach to a light orange with preferably, 10vol but 20if you must, but can she not wait till Monday? To give her hair some time as its just had a chemical service done. X

I'll ask her to wait, I did ask her to leave it a week but she was desperate as she's I'd going out sat :-/. Also I did do slouches but think I've maybe done them too fine would I do them maybe a cm thick?? Thanks blue :)

I'll ask her to wait, I did ask her to leave it a week but she was desperate as she's I'd going out sat :-/. Also I did do slouches but think I've maybe done them too fine would I do them maybe a cm thick?? Thanks blue :)

Slices damn phone!! Xx

Yes if she can wait, just tell her as your going out i understanding you want your hair right but i unfortunately cant do anything for 48 hours minimum! as the condition of the hair will be compromised! (knackered to you and me)

if you already did slices then yes, do them thicker 1cm should be good! :) x

Yes if she can wait, just tell her as your going out i understanding you want your hair right but i unfortunately cant do anything for 48 hours minimum! as the condition of the hair will be compromised! (knackered to you and me)

if you already did slices then yes, do them thicker 1cm should be good! :) x

Ok dojey thanks blue again :) x

Ok so spoken to the lady and she washed her hair once and it's came right on out!!!! So annoyed so not only do I have to make it chunkier I have to make it stay in, she has asked for permanent anyone got any ideas of how to create a shocking pink from a permanent range?? Thanks in advance, I will not quit!!! Xxx

what did you use and what shampoo is she using?

what did you use and what shampoo is she using?

I coloured all over with a black semi and bleached the flashes and used fudge's version of crazy colour, she uses the loreal colour shamp and conditioner :-/ she said she just wants it permanent x

I coloured all over with a black semi and bleached the flashes and used fudge's version of crazy colour, she uses the loreal colour shamp and conditioner :-/ she said she just wants it permanent x

Never gonna happen, I had pink and I had to lift it out! It never washed out!! X

Never gonna happen, I had pink and I had to lift it out! It never washed out!! X

It's washed out tho :( when I spoke to her today to tell her to wait until Monday she said it had come out and I went over and it had there was little trace of it left :( soo annoying I can't understand it! Xx

i used to use fudge they never last very long, try crazy col, and if its thru a dark tint she can up keep it from home to keep the vibrancy,

Prelighten to as light as you can with 3% then dry and apply pink flamingo to dry hair leave for 30mins rinse but don't shampoo!! Then condition x

I agree try putting the pink on dry hair.
When you slice the hair put 2/3 thin slices instead of one thick slice.
Good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Go back to the bright pink hair wanted lol post, give te schwartscoph strawberry and violet a go, I can't remember the mixture, but a link and instructions what to do are on that post xoxo

Ok so spoken to the lady and she washed her hair once and it's came right on out!!!! So annoyed so not only do I have to make it chunkier I have to make it stay in, she has asked for permanent anyone got any ideas of how to create a shocking pink from a permanent range?? Thanks in advance, I will not quit!!! Xxx

If she wants it permanent special effects atomic pink is the way to go, i know its a semi but its incredibly hard to shift!!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Hey thanks guys will try it on dry and then if it doesn't work will try that semi one, thanks a lot! It's really been playing on my mind xx

You can buy the special effects from bee unique.com, I've used it, and it wont shift! Even a base 3 won't cover it!!!! X

You can buy the special effects from bee unique.com, I've used it, and it wont shift! Even a base 3 won't cover it!!!! X

Stuff needs dynamite to shift it lol ;)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back