Colouring sheets for princess parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amirose

Reaction score
Hello,

I remember a few people saying that they use colouring sheets to entertain the children while they wait - using pictures of nails and getting them to do nail art designs.
I think this is a fab idea but can't seem to find any colouring sheets (yes I have googled it!)
I know I could draw them but I am absolutely useless at drawing so was wondering whether any of you wonderful geeks could point me in the right direction!

Thanks
Amy

Why not get them to trace around their own hands and then design nails on the 'tips'. I would use soft pencils or washable pens to avoid pen marks on little fingers! hth

I use this one, and 'edited' it a bit from the original.
Kids like it fine.
Hope it helps
:hug:

ps: I just 'whited' out the nails so the 'dark' wouldn't show through the kids art.

For older children, I use actual nail tips glue gunned to sticks, and rhinestones and glitter and stuff.

Attachments

• 2hands.jpg
    2hands.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Hands To Colour.JPG
    Hands To Colour.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Why not get them to trace around their own hands and then design nails on the 'tips'. I would use soft pencils or washable pens to avoid pen marks on little fingers! hth

Wow thats a really fab idea!
I think thats definitely what I am going to do, thanks so much!

Amy x

Latest posts

Back