Colours of Paradise Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hi guys
When will this collection be out in the uk? I must say online & in Scratch Magazine they look very similar to other collections however just seen a swatch of the blue & it looks lovely & unlike any colour I have :)

JoJo xx

Is that Mali Blu Me Away? BeautopiaNails on here and IG has this on her nails at the moment and it looks LUUUUUSH!!

Not sure when it's out though...just like drooling over the colour 😍 xx

I asked at Salon services today and the girls just shuck their heads as if they didn't know what I was on about... So unfair that we have to wait!xx

Is that Mali Blu Me Away? BeautopiaNails on here and IG has this on her nails at the moment and it looks LUUUUUSH!!

Not sure when it's out though...just like drooling over the colour 😍 xx

Yeah hun that's the one!!! Gorgeous xx

They are usually in Scratch for ages before they come out and then they usually only sell them in the collections. I didn't do much lime green last year so will have to wait for separates and the pink and coral look like colours I've already got... gossip girl and fairest of them all...very frustrating buying new Gelish colours:irked:

The blue does look nice though:)

They look amazing! Found this online

Attachments

• 1399174038325.jpg
    1399174038325.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,144
They look amazing! Found this online

See although I think here they look beautiful colours they all look very similar to other colours. Shame x

See although I think here they look beautiful colours they all look very similar to other colours. Shame x

I completely agree. Its as if they can't come out with anything new although the collection is large and has a great variety of colors

What I do now is just replace old similar colours with the new ones, some of them have hardly any difference between them, Touch of Sass and Black Cherry Berry look identical on my colour pops, so now I just don't replace older colours. Want something exciting to come now from NH, Oh What A Night excited me a little bit I supppose :suprised::suprised:

I completely agree. Its as if they can't come out with anything new although the collection is large and has a great variety of colors

It's crazy because we don't have a Peachy nude, no peach colour whatsoever I had to mix sweet morning dew & Sheek white to get the right colour, we have no true lilac or pastel yellow!! 😡

It is annoying. I only like the blue , I want a really nice peach colour too and a lilac. Grrr

Are nail Harmony listening to our requests? They just keep on doing the same colours with slight variations of an over again? Not only that but the quality is gone downhill as well wrinkling sickening etc etc. They need to listen to all is and what colours we want I'm not sure if they did that on the just for you collection? But this certainly nothing I wanted on there. Yes definitely corals & peaches.

Are nail Harmony listening to our requests? They just keep on doing the same colours with slight variations of an over again? Not only that but the quality is gone downhill as well wrinkling sickening etc etc. They need to listen to all is and what colours we want I'm not sure if they did that on the just for you collection? But this certainly nothing I wanted on there. Yes definitely corals & peaches.

I would LOVE to see some corals and peachy colors. Definitely a gap in the collection. I'm tired of the colors their coming out with, its nothing new! I want excitement!! I had the initial ohhh and then realized I have those colors :(

they seem exactly like all about the glow :( except for the cobalt blue :(

Attachments

• IMG_1117.jpg
    IMG_1117.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,107
Disappointing :/
Nice blue though

Disappointing :/
Nice blue though

Chickettes just posted even better pics but non the less, disappointing! I want different colors :(

I actually really like them judging by chickettes photos. :)
I really want this yellow though 😁 I so hope we get these In the uk xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400015391.980053.jpg

Their nice colors but very similar to what we have now :(

It's not a perfect collection but I think you'll actually be pleasantly surprised.

A pure turquoise creme will be a big seller. As will the purple. Plus obviously the blue we all ogle :lol:

The purple is a star - it's what in my mind carnaval hangover should have been. I've attached a pic of it in bottles next to the glow purple (no swatches as I'm too lazy :) ). You can see it's v different. We have this colour in normal polish & clients are drawn to it. So I would assume it will be v popular in gel.

I can't keep up with all the simultaneous launches! Has playin it cool been released or is that a mid summer US selection?

Attachments

• left tahiti right glare glow.jpg
    left tahiti right glare glow.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 628
Its supposed to be launched mid may, so soon :) I can't wait! I love all the colors from that collection. Heres to hoping the pink doesn't fade

Latest posts

Back