Colours of Paradise Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted my swatches yesterday. You're right, many of the colors are very similar to existing shades, just lighter/brighter. The purple and blue are unique and are my favorites of the lot. I have some of the new Trends too and will be swatching those in the next week or two. :)

Gelish Colors of Paradise Collection (Summer 2014) Swatches

I posted my swatches yesterday. You're right, many of the colors are very similar to existing shades, just lighter/brighter. The purple and blue are unique and are my favorites of the lot. I have some of the new Trends too and will be swatching those in the next week or two. :)

Gelish Colors of Paradise Collection (Summer 2014) Swatches

I've just had the email through for these, honestly don't buy a new colour without looking at a swatch of yours!

I now NEED Mali Blu Me Away

It's not a perfect collection but I think you'll actually be pleasantly surprised.

A pure turquoise creme will be a big seller. As will the purple. Plus obviously the blue we all ogle :lol:

The purple is a star - it's what in my mind carnaval hangover should have been. I've attached a pic of it in bottles next to the glow purple (no swatches as I'm too lazy :) ). You can see it's v different. We have this colour in normal polish & clients are drawn to it. So I would assume it will be v popular in gel.

I can't keep up with all the simultaneous launches! Has playin it cool been released or is that a mid summer US selection?

Sorry which one is the new purple?

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The colors are similar but are all a shade off of past collections.. I love love love them. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400132960.779135.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400132976.709856.jpg

I love the blue x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been reading some of the comments and I hope I can shed some light as to why some colors are similar... Collections come out like (for example) the All About The Glow but are only limited edition so some colors in new collections are made similar so that new technicians or people who haven't bought past collections get a chance at similar colors. Hope I am making sense.. It's late. :)

It's called Tahiti Hottie

Thanks, but I meant which one in the original comparison photo was Tahiti hottie and which one was you glare I glow. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

So what's the latest thought on the collection then?

What's the best colour?
Is it good application?
Are they opaque?
Are any too similar to previous shades?

Just about to order :) thanks xxx

So what's the latest thought on the collection then?

What's the best colour?
Is it good application?
Are they opaque?
Are any too similar to previous shades?

Just about to order :) thanks xxx

Maliblu me away is my fave! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405245248.776238.jpg
Really good coverage.
Lime all the time, Tahiti hottie, pacific sunset & rockin the reef are also fab! The only one that is similar to others is rub me the sarong way. If you already have radiance is my middle name or garden teal party then I wouldn't bother with this one unless you just want the whole collection.
Xx

Maliblu me away is my fave! View attachment 70320
Really good coverage.
Lime all the time, Tahiti hottie, pacific sunset & rockin the reef are also fab! The only one that is similar to others is rub me the sarong way. If you already have radiance is my middle name or garden teal party then I wouldn't bother with this one unless you just want the whole collection.
Xx

Perfect thanks :)

In the end I ordered Mali Blu Me Away, Tahiti Hottie and Rockin the Reef :) so looks like I made good choices :)

I loved the look of pacific sunset, but sure I read somewhere it wasn't quite opaque. Can't be doing with another that needs 100 layers lol

I was tempted by rub me the sarong way as I've heard it's better coverage than radiance is my middle name. But I didn't bother ;)

Love the look of lime all the time, but don't really use the glow one I have very often, so figured it would be a waste xxx

Perfect thanks :)

In the end I ordered Mali Blu Me Away, Tahiti Hottie and Rockin the Reef :) so looks like I made good choices :)

I loved the look of pacific sunset, but sure I read somewhere it wasn't quite opaque. Can't be doing with another that needs 100 layers lol

I was tempted by rub me the sarong way as I've heard it's better coverage than radiance is my middle name. But I didn't bother ;)

Love the look of lime all the time, but don't really use the glow one I have very often, so figured it would be a waste xxx

Lime all the time is a lovely colour but not many of my clients have been brave enough to wear it yet :(

I'm wearing rocking the reef now 😉

With all my colours lately I've made a habit of giving them a little stir, since one of my neons (you glare I glow) needed loads of coats. Haven't had a problem since so I think Its helped.
x

Glad I checked here before I ordered today. I ordered the collection minus the Rub Me The Sarong Way as I've already got Garden Teal Party. X

Latest posts

Back