Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisamarie83

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used the NXT colours by capital? Are they any good? I was looking through the shade chart the other day and there looked to be some nice colours but dunno if they'll be any good, low price usually means low quality!

Yep they're low quality! And they're bleach smells like a chemical factory

Thought as much! Think I'll stick to what I've got for now! Thank you.

Couple of salon around me use them, I don't like them, there bases and highlifts are okay but there reds and violets are terrible

They are an own brand made by the aged company who also own Ashton and Fincher. They are Italian made so there colour code is slightly different I think. Ashton and Fincher do a intro day for £10. That you get back if you buy any products on the day. Look up hair educator on fb and ask Sally if there are any days near you. Sometimes an insight into the brand and technical support can help you decide better

Thanx folks. X

If you're wanting a cheaper 100ml colour line give vitalitys art colours a go or Leyton house! Both available in solway salon services, I'm from Whitehaven!

Latest posts

Back